Red Plains Professional
Red Plains Professional offers Civil Engineering, Planning, GIS and Construction Management Services. Established in 1997 as a Nationwide Company, our staff has over 150 years of experience designing sites for residential projects, roadway rehabilitation, transportation and safety planning, and water and wastewater improvements.
Our Vancouver office opened in 2010 due to the abundance of Native American clients in the Northwest. This repeat business from the Tribes has allowed our office to grow from two staff members to twelve. We have provided reliable, praise worthy, professional services to our Tribal clients and we will work as hard for you.
Red Plains Professional is a certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise DBE; we are 100% Native American Owned.
- Transporation Safety Audits/Plans
- Civil Engineering Site Design: residential, subdivisions, commercial
- GIS: Asset inventory, roadway inventory, safety cooridor analysis
- Construction Management: Inspections, documentation
- Land Use Planning, master planning