Listen Line Community Services
Mental Health Services
Help line is LIVE! Will are open 24/7.
Nonprofit Community Mental Health ''Triage'' with an emphasis on listening to a client's story and then referral to appropriate care provider. Mental health classes and group discussions will teach the community how to help each other and what help exists in addition to the mainstream mental health services we are accustomed to.
Eventually, this will be a full service of case management, neuro-feedback, nutritional therapists, body manipulation therapy, reflex therapy and mental health counselors and therapists as well as residential respite and community member support.
- Mental Health call center
- Mental Health education for family members of people experiencing mental health challenges
- Mental health case management (future)
- Mental Health community connection
- Suicide prevention/crisis center connection