Columbia Springs helps thousands of children and their families to find belonging in and love for nature. We build a community of life long learners and land stewards through our educational opportunities, walking trails, events, and workshops – which are open to all. Located on a 100 acre historic site in the City of Vancouver, Columbia Springs is a natural gem in an urban environment, providing cutting edge environmental education close to your home.
There is something for everyone at Columbia Springs, and we hope to see you here really soon!
- Home of the historic Vancouver Trout Hatchery and two miles of forested walking trails
- Nationally ranked field trip and summer camp programs
- Reduce your waste by having household items fixed for free through Repair Clark County
- Host a salmon tank through Salmon in the Classroom
- Get your feet wet by attending a Columbia Springs event!