Mental Health Therapist
Vancouver Wellness Studio in downtown Vancouver, WA is hiring a Mental Health Therapist to join their Collaborative, Multidisciplinary Healthcare Team. LMHC, LMFT, LICSW, or Associates are welcome to apply! This is an empathetic, supportive, and non-competitive work environment where we value diversity and inclusion on our team. This is a W-2 position. We prioritize health for our providers (enjoy medical insurance, discounts on our holistic services, and healthcare products, stretch, do breath-work or yoga in our studio in between clients or on a break)! Clinical Supervision and paid training included! We highly value collaboration with our multidisciplinary team on behalf of patients. If you are excited about that and excited about mind-body medicine, please apply!
“Navigating healthcare leaves people feeling overwhelmed and alone. At Vancouver Wellness Studio, our team collaborates with you to provide whole-person care so you can live the life you want.”
- Provide mental health counseling to adult individuals. The ability to work with adolescents and couples is preferred
- Interest and ability to work full-time (25+ clients per week)
- Use online scheduling, payment, and chart note software
- Attend weekly team meeting in-person downtown Vancouver
- Training in or interest in being trained in EMDR Therapy - provide EMDR therapy to clients
- Opportunities to participate in the facilitation of workshops and intensives as desired
- Must be passionate about life and collaborative healthcare!
- Must be excited about mind-body medicine and growing in this area!
- Must have excellent and compassionate communication and professionalism
- Master's degree in Counseling Psychology or a related field
- Associates or full license to practice Counseling in WA State. Dual Licensure in OR is a plus and preferred. Full licensure is preferred
- Completion of EMDR basic training or beyond is preferred
- Competency in working with complex Trauma
- Trained in or strong interest in being trained in Somatic approaches
- Interest in working with clients dealing with Chronic Pain and Illness, Medical Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, and Complex and Single Incident Trauma
- STRONG Interest in Holistic, Collaborative Healthcare
- Interest in growing with our team long-term
- Able to be both self-directed + collaborative
- We are looking for a therapist who is not paneled with insurance companies and who does not want to be in private practice or work for a group practice while also working with us
Come join our collaborative team and make a huge impact in our community! We prioritize health in all ways for our staff - enjoy medical insurance, discounts on our holistic services, and healthcare products, competitive pay, and growth opportunities!
"What makes me feel so happy here is the team is so supportive, I can make enough money to support my family. I feel respected as an individual as well as a clinician. All this allows me to feel excited about becoming a better clinician. The energy here is just wonderful!" - Current VWS Therapist