What our Perkologist®s do
Our Perkologists are responsible for running our mobile coffee carts and/or food bars for clients’ events. We set our Perkologists up for success with great training, easy-to-follow checklists, and clear instructions.
As Perkologist®, you will have ownership over each event, including set up, execution, and break down. In addition to providing outstanding customer service to the client and their guests, you’ll be expected to adapt to the tone of the event, helping create a seamless experience for each and every guest you interact with, and a brand experience that our clients rely on.
Our ideal Perkologist®s:
- Provide red carpet level experience for our clients’ events, ultimately enhancing the experience of all those who attend
- Engage with customers and identify potential clients through face-to-face interactions at a variety of events
- Know all our products and services and can inform interested customers of our offerings
- Have 1+ years of customer service experience (includes volunteer experience)
- Availability to work at least one Saturday per month and up to 3 events per week (approximately 12-15 hrs/wk, but no more than 30 hrs/wk)
Due to the varied nature of catering and event planning, as well as Pacific Perks’ focus on work-life balance, our Perkologist®s can create their own schedule by selecting the events they would like to work each month.
Hours are not guaranteed, and event times will vary. However, each of our Perkologist®s only work as many events every month that they choose, and at times that work for their schedules.