Parking Lot Attendant
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
US Concerts is seeking is seeking a Parking Lot Attendant who will be responsible for parking vehicles or issuing tickets for guests in a parking lot area. May handle cash and collect payment for parking fee.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Take numbered tags from guests, locate vehicles, and deliver vehicles, or provide guests with instructions for locating vehicles.
- Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized.
- Direct motorists to parking areas or parking spaces, using hand signals or flashlights as necessary.
- Patrol parking areas to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle or property thefts.
- Park and retrieve automobiles for customers in parking lots, storage garages, or new car lots.
- Greet guests and open their car doors.
- Calculate parking charges and collect fees from guests.
- Issue ticket stubs, or place numbered tags on windshields, and give guests matching tags for locating parked vehicles.
- Lift, position, and remove barricades to open or close parking areas.
- Inspect vehicles to detect any damage.
- Show CARE by participating in the venue’s sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
- Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
- Other tasks assigned by the Parking Manager or Supervisor.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- One-year previous guest service experience is preferred, with the ability to provide courteous, friendly and efficient service.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to express oneself in a professional, clear and concise fashion.
- Position requires constant walking and occasional sitting.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Previous experiences, as a Valet Parking Attendant/Driver is preferred.
- Must be able to present a valid driver’s license record with no moving violations or traffic citations in the past 5 years.
- A high school diploma/GED preferred.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search fir