US Concerts is seeking a Guest Services Member who will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver exemplary customer service to maintain customer loyalty. Answer inbound calls or in person inquiries to resolve our customer concerns through analysis to determine the most effective resolution.
- Adapt to customer needs ensuring that they are understood, and appropriate action is taken to meet and exceed their expectations.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Solicit sales of new or additional services or products.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take, or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transaction, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as action taken.
- Show CARE by participating in the venue’s sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
- Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Guest Services Manager
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years in Customer Service and communications
- Strong strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
- A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs.+ and occasional sitting
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.