Audit Senior [Remote]
Some may think a job is just a job, but at Perkins & Co we believe in igniting possibilities by helping our employees develop careers that fulfill their ambitions. We hire great people and give them a great place to work. Our secret to keeping them around is a positive culture, strong community involvement and a dedication to constantly getting better every day. Perkins & Co offers a competitive salary, 401(k) profit sharing plan, paid time off plan, and a comprehensive insurance package.
We are seeking someone who craves an environment where learning isn’t just from a text book. By working with highly skilled Managers and Shareholders, you will have exposure to a variety of industries and be able to tap into the knowledge of your experienced coworkers to produce the best quality work product possible. If you love what you do, and want to find a place where local travel and complex audit work coexist, we may have a home for you at Perkins & Co. We have immediate openings!
Note: Relocation assistance may be provided.
- 2-4 years of recent public accounting experience, preferably with a large local, regional, or national firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field is required and must be eligible to sit for the CPA exams.
- Professional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proficient with use of office technology and software (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Proven ability to give and receive constructive criticism
- Strong problem solving, organizational and detail skills
- Ability to travel (mostly locally; occasional out-of-area travel)
- CPA licensed is preferred
*Please note: This is a position for which we hire regularly so the job ad stays posted year-round. The timing for openings is uncertain, but we welcome the opportunity to network for opportunities as they arise.
Being a local firm gives us the advantage to do what our employees want. Being a great company takes more than just having a sleek office, fun events and wild parties, all of which we do have, coincidentally.
Perkins & Co offers competitive salary, 401(k) profit sharing plan with immediate vesting of employer contributions, generous paid time off plan, incentive plan for sales leads, a comprehensive health and disability insurance package, and more! Please visit our website for more information (www.perkinsaccounting.com)
Ongoing training isn't just a benefit, it's a necessity. We provide comprehensive in-house, external and off-site training using a variety of high quality training resources, including BDO Alliance USA. Accounting isn't what it used to be. We truly believe that you don't have to work long hours to be successful.